Welcome!

I am using this blog to tell everyone what I'm thinking and doing beforehand, during and after my exchange year in Finland for 2011.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mikä Boogie

I heard my very first piece of Finnish music today. It found it on another blog and apparently it is one of the most popular songs at the moment! 


Its called Mikä Boogie and it's pretty catchy! I can't wait till I can actually understand what they are saying. 





Just a short post today because I was very busy with homework last night (and watching LOST, which was super confusing!) I have become obsessed with exchange blogs!!!!! They are so helpful! I have contacted a few of the people just to say thanks for the help that they have given me, most of them are American but I found one blog for a girl from Brisbane who is Finland now, she doesn't update very often though. 


I can't wait until my orientation day, its still FOREVER away!! :( I know its going to be good though, Rotary kids are awesome :) 

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing Julia, i bet you cannot wait !!!! but we'll all miss you !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Thanks! I will miss you more though! I will send heaps of pressies over for you :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Ask away!

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!